If you live in Pakistan, you must know how much food is consumed in government offices. You have to spend hours in lines to get a little information, and pay agents if you want to get things done quickly.
But did you know that there are some of these things that you can do sitting at home and you will not have to worry about it.
NADRA has issued some specific SMS codes, on which you can get the information you want by messaging.
Through these codes, you can know whether you are a filer or a non-filer, whether your name is on the voting list or not, whose name your car is in, what your schema is installed, and more.
You can see the details of these specific codes and the information obtained from them below.
1. SMS your car’s chassis number to 8521, and you will know if your car has been stolen.
2. SMS your ID card number to 7000, and you will know that there is no fake card made in your name.
3. SMS your ID card number to 8300. This will let you know whether your name is listed in the voter list or not and if so, where it is listed.
4. By sending an SMS of your CNIC number at 668, you can know which network has how many SIMs on your ID card.
5. Write “ATL” before your ID card number, then send SMS to 9966 by giving space, you will know whether you are a filer or a non-filer.
6. SMS the ID card number at 8009, and you will know your family history.
7. By sending SMS your CNIC Number at 1166, it can also be known whether the Corona vaccine has been administered or not.
8. You can check your health card by sending the CNIC number to 8500.
9. And send your ID card number to 8171 for Ehsaas registration.